[Med] The converter is explicilty configured (e.g., locally configured or y
means of https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-07).

 Is the initial connection to
> that converter?

[Med] When a connection is eligible to network-assisted MPTCP, the first
subflow will be established via the converter. Subsequent flows will be
established with that proxy involved. Packets are sent with destination IP
address set to the one of the converter.

 Or does the converter hijack (the latter is the