Hi tsv folks,

the Linux NetDev conference is this time basically co-located with the IETF
meeting in Montreal, just the week before from July 11-13. Given the Linux
NetDev community is discussing and implementing quite some stuff that we are
working on in the IETF as well, we already had a couple of people reporting in
tsv-area from previous editions of this conference. This time they again have
quite a number of interesting transport related talks as indicated by Jamal
below. Just for your information, in case this interesting for you and you
haven’t booked your flights yet.

See you there or in Montreal the week after!

Mirja