Hi Jürgen.

I don´t use turbine since I ported my last application to guara. Guara
borrows many concepts from turbine but it´s much more simple in many ways.
It also has Ajax integration support using a specific pipeline. IMHO Turbine
should keep it´s pipeline, but make it suitable for ajax.

What is centralized Page Authorization Concept?

Cheers
--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
CTO - InterBusiness Technologies