[X] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Siegfried Goeschl

Scott Eade wrote:
I propose that Thomas Vandahl be made a committer to the Jakarta Turbine
project.

Note that Thomas is already a committer to the DB Torque project.

Here's a bit about Thomas:
====
I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.

I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my favorite), C++ and now settling with Java.

I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for office organization and communication.

I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 11 and a girl of 5). I like good wine, good food, cooking and my garden.
====

[ ] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

+1 from me.

Scott Eade