Hello,

I am trying to convert my first project to use Maven to build it. The build
of the jar works, but now I tried to build the site documentation. I get
this error:

jdepend-xml:
     [dvsl] Loading stylesheet
D:\Software\apache\maven\stylesheets\jdepend.dvsl
     [dvsl]  [error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resourc
e loader.

The mentioned file is nowhere in my maven distribution. I used the Windows
installer. I checked out the latest maven sources and it's not there either.
Can one tell me where to get this file, or what to change to resolve this?

Ringo
---
Ringo De Smet                                          MediaGeniX NV
Access Forty - Gossetlaan 54         1702 Groot-Bijgaarden - Belgium
Phone: +32-(0)2-467.34.30                    Fax: +32-(0)2-467.34.39
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.mediagenix.com
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom
they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately.