On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:49:31AM +0100, James Strachan wrote:
> If I should be using (A) then we should patch the documentation. If I
> should be using (B) then I suppose I should tell the folks who've had
> problems to upgrade their Maven installation.

(A) is for backwards compatibility and it will disappear in the next
release (most likely - depends on whether or not we have a tool to
automatically update the old delegators).  (B) is the correct way and
the way of the future.  If your users build themselves a version of
Maven from HEAD, then this won't be a problem.  HEAD is much better than
b3 at this point anyways.

Thanks!
Pete