I'd really like to use the J2EE plugin but I'm not sure how I should do
it seen my current project structure. I would need your help (again).

Here is my CVS dir structure :

<root>
  |_ development
    |_ projectA
      |_ dist
        |_ lib
          |_ clothedejbjar1.jar
          |_ clotherejbjar2.jar
          |_ clotherejbjar3.jar
    |_ projectB
      |_ dist
        |_ lib
          |_ clothedejbjar4.jar
          |_ clotherejbjar5.jar
  |_ environment
    |_ projectC
      |_ dist
        |_ config
          |_ mydomain
            |_ applications
              |_ finalear.ear
            |_ other files (config.xml, etc)

where :

- projectA is a project that delivers 3 clothed ejbjars
- projectB is a project that delivers 2 clothed ejbjars
- projectC is a project that generates a fully configured WebLogic 6.1
tree already configured for a given environment (Ex: development
environment, integration environment, production environment, etc).

projectC uses the clothed jars (J2EE modules) generated by the other
projects to create the finalear.ear file

Questions related to using Maven and the J2EE plugin :

1/ Is it possible to generate more than one EJB jar ?
2/ Is it possible in projectC to reference ejbjar/wars created in other
project. I believe the dependency stuff only works for jar, right ?
3/ ProjectA and B actually generate ejbjars but also standard jars. Is
that possible ?

I believe the plugin and Maven have lots of limitations when you want to
choose your different project structure and it might be difficult to use
Maven or the J2EE plugin for my need ... I hope it is not true and that
it can work ! I'm starting to really like Maven ... :-)

Actually I think my directory structure makes sense because the idea of
the J2EE deploy. spec is that projects can generate J2EE modules
independently and then an application deployer (it is our projectC)
would pick these different J2EE module (based on his environment and
deployment decisions - like I want to have only one single machine with
all the J2EE module or several module and on that machine I only take
this module, etc).

Thanks
-Vincent