I have a project where each package has its own top level
directory e.g.

 proj

  |- io
  |   |- src
  |       |- java
  |- util
  |   |- src
  |       |- java

I am trying to use maven for the build process.  It appears
that xref will not work in this case as it only accepts one
source directory.

So I just tried to generate the cross referenced HTML for the
io package.  This didn't work either.  When I moved the src
dir into the proj dir it worked fine.  It appears that xref
is hardcoded to use 'src/java'.  Has anyone else experienced
this?

Thanks,
-John K

--
NEW CapeStudio 3, out now
Design, develop, integrate & deploy Web Services