Hello,
I read rapidly the maven web page to know about this project, but leider it
still not clear to me what it does. Some screenshots and inline examples
couild be useful.
I've also tried to install Maven on my machine, but once I've install
it...what have I to do with? Must I install turbine before?
regards
Xavier
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **