As was obvious from my recent patch suggestion, I hadn't really fully
considered the possibilities of having the RunData object stuffed into
the webmacro context.

However I now realise there's a huge number of things that can be done
with this, some sensible and some not so sensible.

Particuarly I was wondering how to set the page background colour in my
templates...

$data.Page.Body.setBgColor("ffffff");

(although the ECS design decision to add the "#" for you makes this look
a bit strange - caused me particular trouble when I tried
setBgColor("white") ! )

Also useful (if a little wordy) is:

$data.Page.Head.addElement(new Link().setRel("stylesheet")
  .setType("text/css).setHref("/css/standard.css"))

I'll happily knock up some FAQ entries for this - although I think it
might be better to throw examples into the example .wm files as then
they are right there to play with.

--
Sean Legassick