on 5/20/2000 11:34 AM, dave bryson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just got to take a look at it.  Nice work around!  Took me a couple of
> minutes to figure out where the WebContext was coming from in the
> doBuildTemplate().

yea...as i said...things are pretty complex under the covers now because of
all the OO abstraction...this is good from an OO point of view, but pretty
difficult for others to learn the code...it is hard to tell if you are
either calling methods in the same class or in the super() or in both. :-)

> Also FYI, with all the additions and changes yesterday, I checked out a
> complete new snap shot and compiled on JDK1.2 w/o a problem.

good...that is the way it should be. :-) i did do a fair bit of testing
before checking things in...things are working just fine with my Scarab
development...

-jon

--
    Java Servlet Based - Open Source  |        Collab.Net
        Bug/Issue Tracking System     |   now hiring smart people