on 5/30/2000 11:50 AM, burtonator at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So vote away.

+1

The only thing that I can see a problem here with is that in reality this
shouldn't be a problem for people once we start making everyone use WAR
files. Just stick the .jar into the WEB-INF/lib and forget about classpaths.

$0.00 Suggestion (not meant to piss you off or anything silly like that):

The number of complaints about this on the Jetspeed list vs. the number of
complaints about this on the Turbine list make me wonder about your
installation instructions. :-) Maybe you should work on creating a tool
using Ant that builds the WAR archive for people to use? That way it is
simple for them. :-)

-jon