On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 05:47:36PM -0700, Jon Stevens wrote:
> on 5/30/2000 5:12 PM, Sean Legassick at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Unless anyone can see a prettier way out of this?
>
> write a class that would allow you to use it like this:
>
> $pageSetter.setData($data).setBgColor("ffffff")

I assume you and Dave both posted without prior collaboration :-)

Dave's syntax is cleaner actually - if the pageSetter/pageAttributes
object gets set up in TurbineWebMacroService.getContext() then it can be
given the RunData object there.

> You can add this class into the util.webmacro and also pass it in the
> TurbineWebMacroService.getContext() method and send me the diffs. :-)

Can I? Why thank you :-)

--
Sean Legassick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]