Hi,

Now I've all the default things in place. I'm also getting the Turbine's
default Welcome screen also.

Now, I'm writing my own application to test out all the (or atleast the
main) features of Turbine. I've started with my own Welcome screen.
I've modified the TurbineResources.properties file as:
module.packages=com.time0.modules,org.apache.turbine.modules
as my HelloWorld.class is in "com/time0/modules/screens/"

Now what happens is: when I enter the URL as
"http://localhost/servlet/Turbine/screen/HelloWorld" it takes me to the
default login screen, which is fine. When I enter id/password, it takes me
to the Turbine's default "Welcome" screen, and not my own HelloWorld screen.
When I again, without loggingout, enter the same URL and press enter, it
shows me "Login" screen, but if I then refresh the page, it shows me
"HelloWorld" screen.
I'm not clear on, why is it not showing the HelloWorld screen just after
logging.

Also some times, when I enter data at Login screen and submits, I get
following exception:

Exception: java.lang.Exception: Infinite redirect detected...
        at Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
        at Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java, Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java, Compiled Code)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleProxyConnection(JRunGeneric.java:78)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JR
unProxyServiceHandler.java:102)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandler.ja
va, Compiled Code)

This exception goes away, if I go back to previous page and enter once
again.

Is "getting_started" the only primer for beginners? Are there any other
articles/ tutorials/ guidelines that may help me on how to start with my own
application?
Is there any application (with code), that is using Turbine servlet
framework, and is simple enough to understand the basics?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Hement