Turbine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I think that this might fit perfectly for what I am trying to do.  >How
>far along is the scheduler?  If it needs work let me know what needs >to
>be done and I should be able to jump in.

The scheduler is fairly complete to include a WebMacro interface for managing jobs.
There's a sample scheduled job  ( DefaultScheduledJob ) that you can load an try.
Probably the most important thing we could do for the scheduler functionality now is
test it and improve it.  So you feedback on it would be appreciated. And of course if
you've got ideas for how we can improve it - great!

dave