Hi,

When we put our own pages, screens, layouts, navigations, etc., where all do
we need to make changes.

When I change only initial screen, and make the change in the
TurbineResources.properties to reflect the same, I get my Login screen with
the Turbine's default page, navigations, etc. But, when I put my own
navigations, default layout, I get the following error:

JRun Servlet Error

Turbine:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/time0/modules/layouts/DefaultLayout
(wrong name: org/apache/turbine/modules/layouts/DefaultLayout)

What may be the possible reasons for this?

Is there any one, who has developed any application using Turbine, and
haven't used ECS? I want to develop an application with out using ECS model.
How tightly coupled are Turbine and ECS, when it comes to developing an
application using Turbine?

Your help is appreciated,

Thanks,
Hement