Hello all,
I've just started with Turbine (via research on Jetspeed) and I decided to
get the latest CVS snapshot and build it. I'm getting 3 errors (see below)
that aren't classpath related and I was wondering if anyone else gotten
these. All are in the TurbineCastorService class. If anyone could help get
me on the road to a build I'd surely appreciate it. Thanks.

                                                        ryan

C:\Java\turbine\bin\src\org\apache\turbine\services\castor\TurbineCastorServ
ice.
java:202: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert
org.xml.sax.InputSource to
 java.lang.String.
        JDO.loadConfiguration (new InputSource (databasefile),
                               ^
C:\Java\turbine\bin\src\org\apache\turbine\services\castor\TurbineCastorServ
ice.
java:203: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert
org.apache.turbine.service
s.castor.TurbineCastorService.LocalResolver to java.lang.ClassLoader.
                                   new LocalResolver(databasefile, logger),
                                   ^
C:\Java\turbine\bin\src\org\apache\turbine\services\castor\TurbineCastorServ
ice.
java:204: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert java.lang.ClassLoader
to j
ava.io.PrintWriter.
                                   getClass().getClassLoader());
                                                            ^