on 6/15/2000 4:05 PM, "Moshiul Shovon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First of all I have to apologize for not having a
> perfect diff output. I happen to use Visual Age for
> Java, and it imports the original source code in its
> repositories and shuffles the relative locations of
> methods according to its own logic. When I export the
> code to a regular text file, it does not look like the
> orginal one. Perhaps someone in the mailing list have
> a better idea on how to import turbine sources to
> Visual Age and then also submit the diffs properly.

I think it is a setting in VA to not do that.

> Anyway, I am including some changes which will support
> relative templates.
>
> 1)If a template contains a link such as
> $link.setPage("a,b,foo.wm"), it will be evaluated from
> the current directory (meaning the directory of the
> referring template).

cool.

> 2) If the link starts with a comma, it will be
> considered an absolute template name and referring
> template's directory will be ignored. For example,
> $link.setPage(",adm,index.wm") will mean /adm/index.wm
> .

cool.

> 3) In order to use this features, one needs to put the
> following entries in the Turbine Properties file:
> use.relative.templates=true

cool. what is the default? also, your patch should include this property in
the default properties file with an explanation of what it does.

> Ok. now lets look at the code.

ug. whatever mail client you are using is wrapping your lines at like 50
columns. it made your diff's totally useless to read. please switch to a
better mail client. there are plenty of them out there.

-jon