I am new to turbine, does it include support for the latest jsp and servlet
specifications?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mahesh
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 8:35 AM
To: Turbine
Subject: Re: Turbine with MySQL

Hi Will,

Thanks for the info. When I try to do the Turbine database creation with
User and Password I am getting following error. Can you tell what I am doing
wrong.

C:\mysql\bin>mysqladmin -u mahesh -p mahesh -h localhost create Turbine
Enter password: *******
mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user: 'mahesh@localhost' (Using password: YES)'
I am giving the password as "mahesh" does my.cnf in the C:\ play any role in
this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Mahesh.