on 9/26/2000 10:54 AM, "Diethelm Guallar, Gonzalo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, I have been wondering about this for a while.
> Would any of the senior Turbine developers be interested
> in giving a 3 or 5 day workshop in Turbine? What would a
> reasonable rate for this be? Any takers?

I think it would be a GREAT idea.

I already did one semi-tutorial at the Scarab/Turbine Summit. I have also
helped people who have come over to my house (the LucasArts guys). Both of
these were free.

You in the Bay Area (Berkeley)? Come buy me dinner, but don't expect me to
write your code for you. :-)

FYI, I also have a total of 3 presentations that I'm giving on Turbine
(although they are pretty high level and not real nitty gritty). The first
one is coming up at ApacheCon EU and I will give info about the other two as
they get closer. I invite you to come and talk to me. I would be more than
happy to discuss Turbine all you want.

-jon

--
http://scarab.tigris.org/    | http://noodle.tigris.org/