I've received an email from Alessandro, and he's right about the way I've
been approaching the status email. My goal was to show people progress, even
if it was slow. I think I might be doing more harm than good in how I've
been sending it, so I'm going to change it up a bit next week. For now,
allow me to point out some of what he pointed out to me for the past week:

   - Chris Perkins sent his first patch after months and started to work
   again on sprox.
   - Alessandro Molina and Christoph Zwerschke did some work on the
   doctype+method thing which is quite cool.

And now, let me open up the floor for everybody else: Is there something you
did, that I seemingly ignored, that you would like to mention? We have
plenty of other people working, and it seems it's almost entirely in
silence. Speak up, I'd like to hear about it!

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My IM IDs: Jabber/peder...@icelus.tzo.com, AIM/pedermj022171