Well I was just looking at it and it looks pretty good. I couldn't find
anywhere to improve it.

The only tiny thing I noticed is that the " from {{package}} import model"
line could be used only once as it's the same for both options, but that's
nicpicking

http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/tg2devtools/ci/1c62ad678c5dbfff6be2f2f0d286738f2da67bb2/tree/devtools/templates/turbogears/+package+/controllers/root.py_tmpl?diff=a55f6371a6c097c4c9b21f2c46720c08cd2991c4