*What Got Done?*
I'm pleased with the progress I've seen over this past week. The release
preparations are moving along. It's not as rapid as I wanted (I wanted to be
done this past Wednesday, but real life prevented me from completing all the
required work in time). However, I've gotten the ticket triage done. As it
turns out, I even closed one ticket too early. I'd like to thank Christoph
for catching that, and committing a fix for it. I've incorporated it into
the 'next' branch already.

*Where Are We Now?*
We're in the middle of the release process. I've just completed the local
testing on my machine in the past few minutes. I've discovered some gaps in
the documentation I wrote to tell how to prepare a release, but they're
pretty minor. For this release, we got 16 tickets closed, and some major
enhancements to our documentation process (I'll discuss all of that in more
detail for the release announcement).

*What Will Get Done This Week?*
2.1.2 is coming out. I don't foresee any issues completing the actual
testing work tomorrow night. Once that's done, I'll work out the release
announcements/changelogs, and finalize the updates for the website. The
actual release is going to be on Wednesday.

We're in a good place. We're making solid progress, and we're still
improving the way we do things, quite noticeably. I'm looking forward to our
next release after this one, too.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My IM IDs: Jabber/peder...@icelus.tzo.com, AIM/pedermj022171