*
What Got Done?

Well, actually, quite a lot this time. Alessandro worked his butt off with
Chris Perkins, and we now have working Ming/Mongo support. Luke got Mongo
installed on jenkins.turbogears.org. Chris Perkins got updated releases of
sprox, tgext.crud, and tgext.admin out, providng Mongo support.

I worked on the server a lot, and we now are using mod_wsgi to serve our
site (we were using paster/mod_proxy). The speed of the site has improved
dramatically, as people have noticed. I got daily offsite backups working. I
did not work on making any restore process into something quick and
painless, so we could incur noticeable downtime in the event of a failure,
but we can at least get restored reliably now. Finally, I got
http://planet.turbogears.org/ back up and running, and pruned down a lot of
the entries that were completely dead. It's also listed on our homepage now,
so people can find it more easily.

I also began the release process. I've pulled in all the latest updates from
our repositories, merged them onto the "next" branch, and we are now ready
for that work. I also went through the ticket triage, leaving us with only
two open tickets for 2.1.3.

So, yeah, quite a lot got done.

Where Are We Now?

Right smack in the middle of a release. We're hard at work making sure the
release is ready to go.  I do have one open question: Alessandro, didn't you
already do this ticket? https://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/tickets/68/ I
think we can close it entirely, but I want to make sure.

What Will Get Done This Week?

We're getting the final steps done so we can release 2.1.3. I don't expect
to get the release done this week, but we should get pretty close. A release
next week is more than feasible.

Did I miss anybody? Did anybody else get things done that I don't know
about?
*
--
Michael J. Pedersen