Actually, it's more to do with a change in Python from 2.6 to 2.7, from what
I can tell. Haven't gotten a good stack trace out of it yet, though. And I
need to update sf.net with all of this stuff.

I think that this week needs to be the week to update SF and make
tgext.pages a lot more reliable for us.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.mol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to do a minor change to turbogears.org and I received a 500,
> it seems that every change that I try to do causes a crash, might it
> be that the database ended being read only?
>
> --

Michael J. Pedersen
My IM IDs: Jabber/peder...@icelus.tzo.com, AIM/pedermj022171
          Yahoo/pedermj2002, MSN/pedermj022...@hotmail.com