I'm working on updating this, I've added new tests for build-in and
custom filters, will update documentation so there is no more
confusion, I've meaning to add automatic loading of custom filters but
haven't had time to work around my schedule, I'll be finished adding
all this today as only automatic loading of filters is missing I'm
checking the past conversations on this.

Regards,
Carlos Ruvalcaba