Carlos and Alessandro, I'd like to apologize. Working for a company that's
closing is not conducive to ... well, much of anything. Because of that,
I've been completely out of touch for a couple weeks, and I'm trying not to
do that.

I did look at what I saw back then, and I liked it. The code makes sense,
and I'd like to see it added in. Alessandro, have you already done the add?

And Carlos: Please, make a fork on SF.net. We'd like to give proper
attribution to you, and this way we could pull from your fork and give you
the recognition more easily. You can also use github if you wish, I can set
up some sort of automatic sync that would keep SF and github in sync. Same
for bitbucket, since they support git. Let me know.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.mol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The idea itself makes a lot of sense for me and the patch seems fine.
> But I'm not a jinja user, so I'm not sure if there is a better solution.
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela
> <clsdan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > It got my attention while using Turbogears with jinja2 templates that
> > build-in filters are not working, there aren't build-in in the sense
> > that they are there automatically, they are build-in because are part
> > of the core jinja2 package, you have to manually add them to the
> > rendering environment.
> >
> > Thus I would like to propose adding automatically the build-in filters
> > on the jinja setup procedure, which is a trivial task, I already added
> > it to the tracker and proposed a patch:
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/tickets/119/
> >
> > With this addition we would gain a lot of useful filters:
> > http://jinja.pocoo.org/docs/templates/#list-of-builtin-filters
> >
> > Reviews, comments? suggestions? improvements?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba
> >
> > --
> http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears-trunk?hl=en.