I'm not labelling this as a TG2 status update for a reason. I've been out
of it for too long, so don't have enough of a clue. After the last release,
I began working on Hiring Pond, and the workplace kind of went to hell. I
got two weeks off, but not actually let go (company going out of business
really sucks). I got some good work done on it, and found myself learning
some pieces I'd not dealt with in TG just yet, so overall quite pleased
with that progress.

Since I felt I also needed to prepare for going to full time consulting
(that does seem to be the route I'm headed down), I began working on
another site for someone else, which I'm hoping will turn into a long term
business relationship. In the middle of that, we had the horrendous
snowstorm in the northeast US that took out power and blocked roads, and at
the end of that week I had an interview in California (it didn't pan out,
but the interview was there).

All in all, it's been a very busy time, and the time I've had to devote to
TG has seemed to evaporate during it. I'm working on learning to balance
time for TG and time for everything else I need to do.

I'm sorry for disappearing for so long. It wasn't my intention, but it did
happen. Hopefully, I'll be able to make up for in the next weeks.