Hi all. I'm looking through the various packages that are supposed to be a
part of 2.1.4, and I think I might still be missing some updates.

Alessandro:

   - I see that https://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/tickets/42/ says
   tgext.crud got updated, but I don't see a new release. Should we see it?
   - Should I be including tgext.debugbar? (Do I have the package name
   right?)

Are there any others I'm missing? I think these are the final packages I
need. Also want to include reference in the release announcements, so not
posting that yet.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My Online Resume: http://www.icelus.org/ -- Google+ http://plus.ly/pedersen