I made available a turbogears extension to creare pluggable
applications for tg2.
It also adds a "paster quickstart-pluggable" command to create
pluggable applications.

I tried to keep the layout of pluggable applications as similar as
possible to standard TG2 applications so creating one should be really
simple for anyone used to TG.

Feel free to take a look at
http://bitbucket.org/_amol_/tgext.pluggable/overview and start playing
around.
The quickstart-pluggable command creates a fully functional
application with a controller, model, websetup, static files and
templates.

All the basic functions should be there, but I just finished it so I
might have lost something.
Off course any suggestion or test is appreciated, it is still open to
changes and not yet available on pypi.

I'm still thinking about a few things that need improvements like
statics file support (the current way they are managed sounds a bit
odd to me) and making possible for plugged applications to easily
access thinks like User and Groups (Currently you have to access them
using tg.config and is hard to build relations to them inside plugged
models).