Yes I think it's the right to do. You still have a little bit of time to do this. It's going to take us at least one more day to merge the changes made over the break (unless Jim who's got the most changes can finish his merge today). I'd like to see a successful build and test of the merged code before moving it out of contrib.

Pete Robbins wrote:
So does anyone else have any opinion on whether we should move the cpp and
java folder structures under a tuscany/trunk ?

Now would be a good time to do this (before the java code is merged across
from the contrib folder). I'm happy to move the cpp folder if that's what we
want.

I think this is the right thing to do.

Pete