Ok +1 from me to keep the layout as it is, java and cpp at the top and no trunk.

Jean-Sebastien Delfino

Jeremy Boynes wrote:
Pete Robbins wrote:
ok, I'm fine with that. Under branch/ would you expect to see partial trees,
e.g. myBranhName/cpp/sdo?

I think so, where the partial tree would be the code associated with the
specific branch. So if we decided that it was time to branch for version
1.2 of the C++ SDO implementation, we would
$ svn cp cpp/sdo branches/cpp/sdo/1.2
or
$ svn cp cpp/sdo branches/cpp-sdo-1.2
depending on if we decide to structure the branch tree deep or wide.

The subtree would contain everything needed to build a version from that
branch so for this to work then we need to keep a close watch on the
dependencies between modules - but we need to do that anyway if we want
to be able to release them independently.

--
Jeremy