Excellent, looks like there's a lot of work to be done with the WS support,
not just specifically with Axis2 but also with using the various other
Apache WS sub projects for QOS things. Also be good having another Synapsian
starting to look at Tuscany so we can start thinking about how they could
use each other.

   ...ant