Jason Henley wrote:
I would very much like to get involved in this project. I have gone through the entire archive and
website, but I am still having some trouble getting my environment set up. I can pull the code down
and run maven from the command line, but I am assuming most of you guys are using some IDE to do
your work, most likely Eclipse I would guess. The "Get Involved" page on the website
seems dated. It refers to Maven 1.X, but then in the code base I see references to the mvn command
which is 2.0. The Subclipse section refers to a "step 10 above" which is not there and
there are several other ambiguous instructions.
Perhaps someone who is using Eclipse can post some steps to getting the environment set up for execution within the IDE. I know you guys are busy but this would be a great benefit I think to folks who start coming on board. Thanks Jason Henley

OK, Jason, I'll try to organise some updated materials. The move to Maven 2.0 is relatively recent and the website materials are not up to date.

You are right that most of us do use Eclipse as an IDE and we do tend to use Subclipse as a way of interacting with SVN and the repository.

We certainly would like you and other folks on board at Tuscany!

Yours,  Mike.