I've raised a bunch of JIRA's for these (except for 8 and 9 which we can
look at later). Probably the highest priority right now is the documentation
on the website and wiki, and after that some of the easier JIRAs. I'm going
off to work on the samples and doc for the JavaScript component so be great
if some others could volunteer do do this WS work (Rick? Raymond? anyone
else?).

   ...ant