> > Also, do I just create JIRA issues for the patches?
>
> Yes, please, that is the easiest way for us to track them and to make
> sure the IP is licensed.

OK.  Will do.   That said, the builds are now COMPLETELY broken which
makes it hard to make sure I didn't break anything else.   Probably
related to the XSD->SDO changes.

> If you don't mind me asking, are you the J
> Daniel Kulp whose ICLA is on file?

Yea.  That was filled out before the synapse project.

> IDEA adds these to suppress warnings for things that you can't really
> code around e.g. the "AccessOfSystemProperties" is raised when you
> access system properties, which is often problematic except in the
> cases where it isn't :-) Does Eclipse check that kind of thing and if
> so how does it allow you to tag "this one is OK"?

I don't think eclipse checks those things.   If so, it would be an "all or
nothing" approach where you would have to turn off that warning on the
project level.

Maybe I need to try IDEA...  :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp