+0.5 for    [ x ] sample applications - java/sampleapps/bigbank/

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:

I'm not sure that we really have decided on a good name for our top level "samples" directory, currently java/samples/.

This directory hosts "samples". They are of a different nature than the "technology samples" under sca/samples, das/samples and sdo/samples. For M1 the only "sample" in this directory is BigBank (in the future we may want to add others like Petstore, the WS-I supply chain sample etc). We've all been using different terms to describe these "samples", so far I've heard: samples, examples, sample applications, blueprints, business samples, business scenarios, sample scenarios, scenarios, demos.

We need to pick a reasonable directory name for our M1 distribution asap as we're trying to put together the distribution build. Could you all please vote for one of the following?
[   ] samples - java/samples/bigbank/
[   ] examples - java/examples/bigbank/
[   ] sample applications - java/sampleapps/bigbank/
[   ] blueprints - java/blueprints/bigbank/
[   ] business samples - java/businesssamples/bigbank/
[   ] business scenarios - java/businessscenarios/bigbank/
[   ] sample scenarios - java/samplescenarios/bigbank/
[   ] scenarios - java/scenarios/bigbank/
[   ] demos - java/demos/bigbank/
[ ] big bank - java/bigbank/ (with no parent samples directory if there is only sample like that in M1)
[   ] any other creative idea :)