Hi all,

I spent some time today cleaning up and organizing our JIRA issues. I organized them in different categories.

- Java-M1:
I'd like to see the issues in this category fixed for our M1 release. Some of these issues are related to our web site, so they should not affect the production, test and validation of our distribution. I think that we can continue to work on the documentation that will go on the web site after we have finalized the distribution and while some of us are validating it.

- Java-M1-tentative
It was not clear to me that these issues should be fixed for M1. I need your input on these ones. In general it would be cool to have them fixed for M1, but they shouldn't really block us and are good candidates for readme / last minute release notes.

- Java-Mx
Not in the M1 release.

- Cpp-current
Issues on our C++ components (not in M1 either).

Could you please take a look at the JIRA issues that you are interested in, and make sure that you agree with how I categorized them. If you don't agree then let's discuss the specifics on the dev list and/or our next IRC chat (May-11 at 9am PDT I'll send the details in a separate email). Lastly, if some of these bugs are already fixed, please don't hesitate to close them :)

Thanks!