Excuse my ignorance, but I am trying to figure out how the sdo-source for
bigbank/account gets generated. I am assuming (of course, I could be wrong)
that there should be a specification file somewhere in the sample. So far, I
can only find DasAccountConfiguration.xml in
bigbank/account/src/main/resources, but I am not sure that is the whole story.

Ideally, I would like to add a log summary object that can be returned by the
account service to, eg, the web client to query the log. Hopefully this is not
too involved and can be done with relatively little modification to the code.
Any pointers?

Thanks