Hi,

You can now create the Tuscany java distribution in one shot.

Assuming you check out the source code under tuscany/java, here are the simple steps:

cd tuscany/java/distribution
build-dist (or ./build-dist.sh for linux)

You'll find the folder structure created as the result of the build.

distribution/target/tuscany-dist
/apache-tomcat-5.5.17 (The pre-configured tomcat to run Tuscany web applications)
                /javadoc (Javadoc for all the runtime projects)
                /lib (common jars)
axis2 (axis2 binding-specific jars, common jars are excluded) celtix (celtix binding-specific jars, common jars are excluded) tools (tools-specific jars, common jars are excluded)
                /sampleapps (sample applications)
                       /bigbank
                /samples (technical samples)
                tuscany.zip (the zip file contains all the above folders)

For commiters: (I haven't tried since I don't have the write-access to Apache).

You can upload the Tuscany jars into the remote maven repository as defined in the pom.xml (tucany/java) by running "mvn deploy".

<distributionManagement>
   <snapshotRepository>
     <id>maven-snapshot-repository</id>
     <name>Apache SNAPSHOT Repository</name>

<url>scpexe://cvs.apache.org/www/cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
   </snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>

You need to configure your user/password in <user.home>/.m2/settings.xml. Here's a sample.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings>
   <servers>
    <server>