Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:
I am trying to mvn clean testing/tomcat and I am getting the following build
error. I have the latest code (just did an update) and mvn clean and mvn -e
from the top build successfully. Any ideas?

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
  javax.xml:jsr173:jar:1.0

for the artifact:
  org.apache.tuscany:tuscany-testing-tomcat-helloworldweb:jar:SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  ibiblio (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2)

---
---
[INFO] Total time: 13 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat May 13 14:04:00 EDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/10M
Ignacio,

I think that RIck hsa reactivated some test cases that require the jsr173 jar. You just need to install this jar in your Maven repos. We cannot automate the install of this jar with Maven because it's a Sun jar and it's not available in any public Maven repos, but the steps to do it are described in java/testing/tomcat/readme.htm. More info on how to handle Sun jars with Maven in general is available there: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html