On 6/26/06, Kenneth Tam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The sandbox build is broken right now (looks like issues around
switching to a sandbox version of the spec project).

Rather than risk adding to the confusion with another couple of
checkins that I can't validate, I'm going to hold off until this gets
fixed.

I've just checked in a tidy up of the sandbox build that should allow
it to run on a clean machine. I've tested by removing all tuscany and
org.osoa artifacts from my local repo but didn't wipe it totally or
remove the plugins. Please let me know if it is building for you or if
there are other issues.

I set the version id to "1.0-sandbox-SNAPSHOT" to avoid conflicts with
trunk. I also set it up to inherit version info as much as possible.

I've disabled the checkstyle stuff for now - I will be adding it back in soon.

--
Jeremy