On 6/28/06, Liu, Jervis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

databinding module in sandbox is not included as part of build at the moment.
Are we going to still have this module in the new core?

I think so, yes.

In Monday's IRC chat, Jeremy mentioned that we need to fix the version in the
sdo databinding pom, is anyone working on this right now?

I'm not. Raymond also had a patch for it that I should apply - it's
just that it is related the the type helper hierarchy issue that we
still need to resolve.

Also SDOXMLHelper.java is missing from sdo
databinding(java\sca\databinding\sdo\src\main\java\org\apache\tuscany\databinding\sdo\SDOXMLHelper.java
 in M1 repo). Is there any reason why it is not there?

No - it could just be that the code was copied before it was added.

I will need this class to do the conversion between xml stream and sdo object
in Celtix binding. Or maybe, we are going to the DataMediation proposed by
Raymond?

I think we will do something like that. I've not fully grokked Yang's
mail on this yet (the streaming one).

--
Jeremy