Hmm, it seems that Surefire plugin 2.2 doesn't support JUnit 4.x yet. Here's the JIRA issue for the topic:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-31

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: Do we plan to move to JUnit 4.1?

On Jul 5, 2006, at 5:05 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

I'm wondering if we plan to move to JUnit 4.1? I see more flexibilities and simplicities offered by JUnit 4.x. Now I can also use the wizards from Eclipse 3.2 to take advantage of it.

Do we see any issues? I understand Junit 4.x requires JDK 5. I'm not sure if maven 2.0.4 supports it.

We had a look at junit 4 back in Sep but stayed with 3.8.1 due to the lack of maven support. Can you find out if that has changed? If it has it might be worth upgrading.

--
Jeremy