Note that the latest versions available in www.xmlsoft.org are not the ones
specified on the instructions... you need to go to "old versions" link and
download it.

I downloaded the windows binaries versions from :

zlib from : http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/
libxml and iconv from : http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/oldreleases

- Luciano

On 7/8/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Axis2\lib should definitely be on the path. Do you have libxml2 on your
path? On wiindows you also need iconv and zlib on the path. Here'w what
the
Axis2C doc says:

You also need the following dlls

   - libxml2.dll [http://www.xmlsoft.org - download the version >=
   libxml2-2.6.20.win32]
   - iconv.dll [http://www.xmlsoft.org - download the version >=
   iconv-1.9.1.win32]
   - zlib1.dll [http://www.xmlsoft.org - download the version >=
   zlib-1.2.3.win32]

axis2c and sdo prereq these. I need to add these to the SCA doc that
pre-reqs axis2c and SDO!

Cheers,

--
Pete