I have added a SCATestCase base class to the "test" module that boots an SCA client runtime in the same way the launcher does. To keep things simple it does not do any classloader isolation magic so it should be fairly easy to step through application code or the runtime itself.

I added an example testcase to the local.wire sample that shows it being used.
--
Jeremy