Sorry to be a stickler but I *think* I followed the docs direction with only sdo binary windows download to get samples working. If you follow that path there is no mention I *think* of adding libxml2 and the axis2c to your path. If this is correct and you are going to refresh again maybe might want to adjust this. ... not a show stopper but thought I mentioned it. BTW once I added those the sample did run.

Pete Robbins wrote:
I am going to refresh the distro zips in about 1 hrs time to include the fix
that Sebastien found. Also some script errors.

Cheers,