-0 on ordaining some kind of "official" priority for functional
equivalency with M1 -- my opinion is that at this stage in the project
(ie, incubation), developer community is significantly more important
than user community.  I'd rather we take a more free form stance with
respect to encouraging development in areas people find compelling
(including of course, the porting of functionality from M1).