Looks like the /java/testing/tomcat/readme.htm describes how to get the
dependencies from XML Bean Distribution, and what we need is just to make
sure the message from running mvn does not point to bea website.

If I download the file from the place on the documentation, and install it
with the command below, things still work.

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=jsr173_1.0_api.jar
-DgroupId=javax.xml-DartifactId=jsr173 -Dversion=
1.0 -Dpackaging=jar

So, looks like the only changes we need is on the pom.xml ? to direct people
to right place when the build fails ? if that's the case I'll create JIRA
and try to take care of this.

- Luciano