I've downloaded the RC-3b Windows SDO source distribution. The SDO runtime
and test projects build and run just fine, and as others have said, the
documentation is much clearer now. Thanks.

I give this candidate a +1 as well.

I went on to try the samples project and in that case there are a couple of
places where the documentation is a bit misleading. I'll post a separate
note with some suggestions for how I think it could be improved but I don't
think that has any bearing on this release.

Geoff.